Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Well, this year Spencer and I kept our Valentine's Day quite simple. Both of us had to work the day before and since Feb. 14th fell on a Sunday, we decided to just do the celebrating at home. I got Spencer a package of cereal... name brand, I'll have you know... and a rose to wear to church. Spencer got me a couple movies: Chicken Run, Robots, and It Could Happen To You, along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers that he arranged himself. (This is very important that Spencer arranged them himself. He worked in a flower shop back in Kentucky and he really has some skill at it.)




We went to church where, in Nursey, the kidos made Valentine's for there parents and I tired not to kill any of them. ;) After church was all over, Spencer helped me to the car, but as soon as he opened the passagers door there was a giant teddy bear in the seat. When I mean giant, I mean it! Spencer had to put a seat belt on it to get it to stay back.




After getting home, I set to the task of making our dinner. I didn't remember to take pictures of it which is a shame, because I made it all look so fancy. I did get a picture of my happy husband after he ate it though!

I love this picture, even though Spencer says he looks scarey.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! How cute is that bear. He does know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! what a darling valentine's date!!

    ReplyDelete