Monday, February 15, 2010

Krafty Kate


Okay... so I have never been to crafty, but I am trying. Since I saw my sister Kristin's blog with all her cute projects and hobbies, I had to put up some of the stuff I do when not in school or practicing music.



So, I made this sign. (Thanks Kristin for the Porter's Gift Card. This is what I made with it!)



Spencer bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. I love it, but I'm still learning how to work with it. This is the only thing I have made with it this far. It's the top to a baby quilt. When I got to Arizona my mom is going to help me bind it. My basement apartment doesn't shine a lot of light in, so the colors look kind of faded in the picture. It really is cute though.

For all of you out there wondering: no were not expecting. The blanket is for the future.





On top of try to be crafty, I have a passion for cooking. And since I have a passion for cooking, I have to have a passion for the gym, so my cooking doesn't catch up with me.




Lemon Raspberry Muffins with strussel

Twice baked Macaroni and Cheese

Mini Cheesecake Tarts with Orange Raspberry Sauce

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i seriously love the name sign!! i've been wanting to do one for us...and the foods looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete